Time files when you’re having FUN!

It’s already mid-October! Time flies when you’re having fun. Now its time to hit the books and study for mid-term exams. Some tips that have helped me in the past is to space everything out!  For instance, make flashcards one day, and then study them another day, don’t try to cram it all in one night. Also, MANAGE YOUR TIME! Make a schedule and don’t forget to include other activities such as hanging out with friends and going to the gym to get rid of stress. It may be a stressful time but taking mid-terms is a great reminder that you’re halfway done with the semester! Also homecoming is coming up soon, get together with your roommates a bunch of your friends and head to north campus early to help support our football team. Go Chargers! And good luck on your exams!

My name is Tina Nguyen and I’m from Braintree, Massachusetts. I am a sophomore studying criminal justice with a concentration in investigative services. I am involved in the Criminal Justice Club, a FYSC Mentor and I am also a tour guide for A-Team.